Summer Intern : avis sur KPMG
Summer Intern | 北京市
| 13 janv. 2015
The place that let you really grow
• Presented the Account Receivable substantive test and prepared the working paper for AR account. Prepared several other working papers for other accounts with well-trained excel skills.
• Did and recorded the sampling procedures for the audited company and its five subsidiaries for several accounts including inventory, fixed assets, and accounts receivable, and helped to do the cut-off tests.
• Individually researched two modules, including the monetary assets control and the outsource procedure control of the internal control audit in China. Because that was the first time China requires audit on internal control, the research included studying the related regulations, evaluating the design of the original internal control system, interviewing with the related employees, and doing the walk-through and final documentation of the whole control procedures. Also helped prepared part of the internal control audit of inventory.
• Helped in the final review of the audit memo for the whole audit work by checking the numbers and the words.
• Was a very strong team-player received the highest rating (1 point) for the internship performance from in-charge.
Kpmg Summer Internship
My internship lasted ten weeks and was in the personal insolvency department. The department was small so I got the opportunity to work closely with my supervisor and manager and it was a great environment for learning. My day-to-day responsibilities included corresponding with client creditors, meeting with clients, processing paperwork and drafting reports. Irecommend
Competitive work place
The work environment is stressful in nature networking makes up for the long hours of work. The upper management is strict and need documents on due time but the competitiveness makes up for the experience working for the Big 4.
Points positifsNetworking with industrial leaders
Points négatifsPoor top-down feedback and no benefits
Summer Intern | 台北市
| 15 mars 2017
Productive and fun workplacxe
KPMG gives you time allowance for working hours. You can have your manage your time depends in each progress of task. It consider teamwork really important since we performance auditing service as a group. I've learned a lot of practical skills other than the knowledge I've learned at school.
Great intership experience.
• Reviewed 1040 forms for clients and state tax returns verifying information
• Inputted and calculated client tax information into an Excel file
• Verified Excel files for accuracy
• Utilized Access to calculate financial data used for taxes
Job Review KPMG Transaction Services
KPGM Advisory TS in Amsterdam. Relaxed office atmosphere. Basic due diligence reports. Collaborated with teams of six analysts to price target companies for LBO transactions using DCF and EP models. Good working experience.
A typical consulting environment with knowledge flowing everywhere. You get the opportunity to take lead and work independently with focused guidance from your mentors.
Points positifsGood Work Environment
Points négatifsNo Horizontal Movements
Boring Job, Good company
Audit is boring but KPMG are good to work for and the people make it fun when possible. Career progression is excellent and the graduate jobs can be a foundation of a great career.
Points positifsCareer Progression
Points négatifsAudit is dull
Summer Intern | Москва
| 10 oct. 2016
Good opportunity for learning and personal growth
Good collaborative work environment, interesting projects, helpful management, very stressful work during projects with limited "work/life balance".
i worked with two teams in KPMG and working was fun, people are friendly and good work life balance, hikes are good and in a way its a reputable company to work for
Points positifsfood subsidy
Points négatifsLong hours