Good pay, possibilities to grow and rank up,along with interesting work; terrible work life-balance and stress.
1) Most days are very busy as you scale up in the organization and involve many hours of calls, work, review and deliverables.
2) You learn the technical aspects, such as tax, on the go if you didn't have prior knowledge of the subject matter. There are great training opportunities but these are typically left to certain times of the year.
3) The culture is intense, but people are generally very nice and its diverse. However, the time commitment is almost a given and crazy hour weeks are almost expected.
4) The Hardest part of my job is hashing out some of the technical aspects of certain exercises or projects, combined with meeting tight deadlines and often having to redo work because of information changes.
5) The most enjoyable part of my job are the colleagues and clients, generally.
Points positifs401k, Perks at Work, Pay
Points négatifsLong hours, occasional toxicity, long (7 days a week of 12+hours) busy season.