Research Analyst : avis sur KPMG
Research Analyst | Kampala
| 1 août 2014
Great place to work
With the audit reviews to make for companies willing to participate in the top 100 mid sized company survey that took place annually,it was a good way to put my accounting skills to work since there were particular ratios that were computed so as to be summarized to competite in the survey.
Some companies would not allow to realise their audit reports even if you took an oath to keep the confidential yet it was highly required of us to be proffessional and maintain secrecy no matter what but those that came through was privillaged to meet the Managing directors or CEOs which was self sustaining.
Everyday is a new challenge. Fast pace and keeps you thinking.
- Learned how to work with less to achieve more.
- Great managers that are supportive
- Co-workers are dedicated and willing to help
- The hardest part of the job is adapting to a growing scope of work with the same staff while maintaining existing responsibilities.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is the fast paced environment which keeps you engaged.
corporate environment with highly qualified professionals
corporate environment with highly qualified professionals in the taxation department wherein I was told to research on primary and secondary functions of companies.
Points positifsmore knowledge on market research
Points négatifslow salary
An amazing place to work
Apart from the remuneration everything works perfectly fine. The work culture is nice as the people there really help a person adjust to the new working environment
Points positifsFlexible timings
Less opportunity to grow within the firm
Work life is great working at KPMG. A lot of repetitive tasks though. In order to grow your skills further its is unto you to learn and connect within the firm and grow. But a great firm to work eith
Productive Work Place.
1. Long working hours in the company.
2. Nice place to start one's career.
3. Work life balance can be impacted.
4. Busy season hours can be demanding.
5. Great idea of the product to advise students
workplace is good
company is good , its big 4, management is ok, in cyber hub so its very good place, i learn more here, culture activity is lesser here
work hard , then you grow
Points positifstea & coffee free, not lunch
Points négatifslong hours 9
No career growth in long-term without experience
A fun-loving atmosphere with no scope of career growth from the start but with plenty of learning opportunities especially if you are from a Tier-2 MBA
Work life is good
Good Company for freshers to start career with.
A lot of growth opportunities are there in KPMG.
Very good and cooperative people and work life balance is good.