Finance Associate : avis sur KPMG
Finance Associate | Riyadh
| 8 juil. 2013
Productive and fun place place to be
• Finance professional with over 6+ years of experience carrying out Financial Modeling and Valuation, Financial Due Diligence assignments across various industries KPMG Saudi Arabia.
• Analyzed and reported on the quality and sustainability of earnings, trends in revenue, and key cost drivers of target companies
• Drafted various sections of final deliverables of M&A Valuation transactions & Due Diligence reports and reviewed junior staff working papers.
• Experienced in preparing proposals, engagement letters, and completing various pre-acceptance client procedures
• Exhibited excellent communication and customer facing skills through regular interactions with clients during assignments
Great place to work
A typical day at work is usually challenging and with great people surrounding you. I have learned a lot about many different industries and was able to see many different companies.
Very competitive and great leaning
A typical day at work would start with a specified time but there was no leaving time. The exposure one gets to work under pressure and deliver the project timely is very good.
Finance Associate | Colombo
| 4 oct. 2019
Great place to gain advisory experience
Excellent place to start the career if you are interested in auditing, advisory or tax related matters. There are lot of possibilities to advance in career if extra-ordinary work is proven.
Action packed place in the world of M&A
The team consist of the best mind in the business who have deep knowledge in this area
driven, focused and efficient team functioing
very competitive and fun place to work
I mainly work 9 hours per day. We work in teams and share the responsibilities providing financial improvement and audit readiness.
Points positifsShort Commute
Finance Associate | Dubai
| 29 août 2015
Great place to work at for people with a professional designation in Accounting and Finance. Every day is a new learning day, teaches time management.
Points positifsExcellent Learning
Points négatifsLong hours
Same as what i am doing now but there was not much responsibilities as an intern there. tasked to do so MAS returns which was rather challenging
Finance Associate | Karachi
| 17 juin 2017
Learn a lot of skill and how to manage the diffrent task assign over the diffrent projects and provide the work with full liability to bear in future.