Avis généraux sur l'entreprise KPMG (Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh)
Productive and friendly workplace with constructive feedback
• Research Vietnamese tax regulations related to clients’ issues. Supported clients to operate their business in accordance with the regulated laws.
• Prepare tax declaration forms according to clients’ business activities. Submitted promptly and accurately tax declaration dossiers to the governance authority.
• Represent the clients to work with tax officers. Supported the companies to obtained instructions from the tax officers to mitigate risks of penalizing.
• Lead team to work at clients’ sites. Explained and allocated tasks to teammates, communicated and discussed with chef accountants in order to prepare draft reports for managers’ review.
• Participated in the projects’ meetings with managers. Presented working files to clients and supported managers to clarify any related queries.
• Conducted technical training sessions. Developed background industrial tax issues for teammates in terms of real estate, education, hotels & restaurants and natural resources exploitation.
A good place to learn
At KPMG, you are required to perform various task within a very short deadline. It would cause you so much pressure but also help you grow very quickly.
Colleagues are friendly and supportive. However, it will be very hard to have work/life balance when working as an auditor due to heavy workload. Furthermore, the benefits are not great compared to your the effort you spend to complete your job.
Good environment to work and learn but not good environment to live and enjoy
- a typical day at work: stressful in works in a peak season
- What you learned: learn a lot of technical skill
- Management: teach me a lot in management skill
- Workplace culture: not peaceful workplace
- The hardest part of the job: work over night in peak season
- The most enjoyable part of the job: when peak season ended
During 3 years working at KPMG, I have got much knowledge and skills from working in many types of audit engagements. I also had joined in Advisory team for 4 months and I am really excited in Advisory job from that day. I have learned much experience and new knowledge from new session. In KPMG, it is a very good change to learn and develope your knowledge
Môi trường thân thiện cởi mở
Môi trường tốt, văn hóa công ty quan tâm tới sự phát triển của nhân viên và có những chương trình đào tạo nội bộ chuyên sâu.
Points positifsMọi người thân thiện, các phúc lợi xã hội tốt, training sâu và sát sao.
Points négatifsDo số lượng nhân viên đông nên có sự thiếu gắn kết giữa các phòng, áp lực công việc lớn, nhiều khả năng về muộn, về tối.
friendly working environment
KPMG is a friendly working environment. It has good development program for audit/tax/advisory professional but not for supporting functions. Infrastructure team is purely at basic level.
Good place to start career
- Expose to various companies and industries
- Fast pace on the job learning
- Clear promotion track
- Lots of travelling
- Job will eventually become monotonous
Great place to learn and develop
A great place to learn and develop, especially for fresh graduates in Accounting/ Finance. Way to build up your career path and follow your endeavors.
Hard-working but fun
The work is very hard-working with high pressure. The environment is Asian oriented. Managers and above are supportive. The benefits are not fair enough.
Great place to work
- Great place to work with a lot learning opportunities and friendly environments
- Clear career path
- Boss is helpful
- Work-life balance
- Travel quite often