Avis généraux sur l'entreprise KPMG
Finance Associate | Riyadh
| 8 juil. 2013
Productive and fun place place to be
• Finance professional with over 6+ years of experience carrying out Financial Modeling and Valuation, Financial Due Diligence assignments across various industries KPMG Saudi Arabia.
• Analyzed and reported on the quality and sustainability of earnings, trends in revenue, and key cost drivers of target companies
• Drafted various sections of final deliverables of M&A Valuation transactions & Due Diligence reports and reviewed junior staff working papers.
• Experienced in preparing proposals, engagement letters, and completing various pre-acceptance client procedures
• Exhibited excellent communication and customer facing skills through regular interactions with clients during assignments
Marketing Manager | Riyadh
| 17 mars 2019
Strong team bonding with multi-nationalities working togther
Globally recognized consultancy brand name. working very closely with the most senior leadership including the Chairman. With great powers come great responsibilities. I was solely leading the external engagements for entire KPMG in Saudi Arabia. This gave me authority at critical levels added with critical responsibilities when it comes to key accounts, government accounts & other ministry accounts.
Loves the environment as we had team members from all nationalities & the Saudi leadership kept a strong balance amongst all team members.
Points positifsStrong team culture
Points négatifsLack of clarity in organizational objectives & goals
Senior Associate Engineer | Riyadh
| 9 nov. 2017
A great place to jump-start your career.
The workplace culture was fantastic both in KPMG Saudi and Jordan. Just like any other consulting job, the work/life balance is questionable. The learning curve was steep at first but then it plateaued. However, I believe its due to market conditions in the Mid East that vary drastically from market conditions in North America.
Recruitment Consultant | Riyadh
| 24 mars 2019
A bilingual Arabic/English Human Resources & Talent Management Director /Consultant with a reputation for achieving the impossible both as a Consultant and as an Employee, and a 30 years record of success in fostering cultural change, in meeting demanding targets, and in the development of high achieving senior level teams.
Technical Consultant | Riyadh
| 30 mars 2017
good place to work.
good learning opportunities.
Analysing oracle application process according to the IFRS finance report prepared by KPMG finance team.
Prepare detailed report with setup for the accounting gaps identified by KPMG finance team.
Present the report to the clients management.
Senior Financial Analyst | Riyadh
| 22 mai 2017
Highly professional environment. Great learning ground for young individuals. Good HR practices. Training programs for employees.
Working hours could be long, depending on assignment deadlines.
Senior Consultant | Riyadh
| 16 sept. 2017
This was a position in Saudi Arabia which has a work culture that is not comparable to that in the US. It was a six-month contract which ended August 2017.