Avis généraux sur l'entreprise KPMG (北京市)
Summer Intern | 北京市
| 13 janv. 2015
The place that let you really grow
• Presented the Account Receivable substantive test and prepared the working paper for AR account. Prepared several other working papers for other accounts with well-trained excel skills.
• Did and recorded the sampling procedures for the audited company and its five subsidiaries for several accounts including inventory, fixed assets, and accounts receivable, and helped to do the cut-off tests.
• Individually researched two modules, including the monetary assets control and the outsource procedure control of the internal control audit in China. Because that was the first time China requires audit on internal control, the research included studying the related regulations, evaluating the design of the original internal control system, interviewing with the related employees, and doing the walk-through and final documentation of the whole control procedures. Also helped prepared part of the internal control audit of inventory.
• Helped in the final review of the audit memo for the whole audit work by checking the numbers and the words.
• Was a very strong team-player received the highest rating (1 point) for the internship performance from in-charge.
Auditor | 北京市
| 24 oct. 2014
excellent training system and company culture
.get financial information provided by client to make sure the data is accurate and the booking is complete. based on the basic information, performed data analysis and audit procedure to check the number of each account is real.
.the management is KPMG is effective
.my co-workers are very excellent people who are very professional and good at teamwork. learned much knowledge from them.the hardest part of the job is work-life balance because we had much overtime work during the peak season
.the most enjoyable part of the job is teamwork, worked together with my colleagues to cope with different kinds of issues
Points positifsclear career path
Points négatifsover time work
Audit Associate | 北京市
| 24 juil. 2014
Research tax laws applicable to various client tax related issues Checked fixed assets of customer companies with reasonable testing; examined inventory in stock to verify if the journal entries and ledger entries are correct.
Assisted Audit Team in testing sampling selections on invoices, notes receivables and payables of customer companies.
Performed testing of cash account and bank account for customer companies.
Maintained working papers in line with firms polices and government regulations, and provided administrative support to External Audit department.
Assistant Manager | 北京市
| 14 oct. 2013
professional CPA firm
• Led team for on-site audit and took in charge of financial statement audit
• Assessed balance sheet reconciliation and accrued expense reconciliation
• Evaluated, analyzed and compared details of balance sheet and income statement
• Reviewed audit procedures and took responsibility of subsidiary reconciliation, group consolidation and group report deliverables
• Communicated effectively with client staff at all levels about accounting issues
Audit Intern | 北京市
| 23 nov. 2014
Responsible and fun work place
Signed business trip to physical communicate with customers for materials need in Tangshan.
Compile financial documents.
The leader of my team is very responsible for the work and careful about what we submitted.
The hardest part of the job is communication with the client.
The most enjoyable part of the job is learn things every day from the team and clients.
Points positifsco-work responsible for each other
Points négatifsshortage of stuff
Audit Intern | 北京市
| 27 déc. 2019
Productive but a little streeful work
Although I only worked there for almost two months, the large loads of work that I need to do is still like the thing happened yesterday. However, what is a relief is that all the colleagues are very nice. They always stay at your back and help you out of some troubles. To summarize, it is really a meaningful but challenging place for interns.
Audit Manager | 北京市
| 5 mars 2015
Growing fast in professional development
The Company provides the wonderful environment for the professional growing, such as perfect training plan for technical skill and interpersonal skill, exposures to variety of industries, career development. All of these will benefit for individual growing in professional path.
Points positifsGrowing fast
Points négatifsWork life balance
Senior Auditor | 北京市
| 19 sept. 2013
A great palce for accounting professional
KPMG is my first employer, from where I am trained to understand the big picture, and to think with critical mind set. Although the average working hours is 70 hours a week during peak season, KPMG, I enjoyed working with other talented professionals and I had learned so much from them.
Financial Risk Manager | 北京市
| 16 déc. 2017
Typical day at risk management
As an intern, I just presented some point of views.
First, the work life balance there was great. We seldom stayed up too late. Second, the seniors were nice to teach you about the work. Third, you really could take some responsibilities there and gain knowledge about common practice.
Intern | 北京市
| 26 janv. 2014
Another Trying for Career Choices
Taking part in bids presentations within 2 weeks, exhibiting and explaining some stats models' parameters, mostly about GLM.
Taking some simple hypothesis tests or parameter calculations based on SPSS.
I didn't continue with the internship because I got a chance in trading.